Delicious Dining Options ALL INCLUDED!!
No packing snacks and food in your suitcase, no skipping meals because the hotel food is too expensive. No worrying about if there is a microwave or refrigerator in your room. Look at the dining options available all included in the convention price. Bon Appetit!
- Lido Restaurant features a nice variety of casual dining options like Chef’s Choice, The Carnival Deli, Salad Bar, and more, the Lido Restaurant has something — or more likely, at least a few somethings — to satisfy your craving. With plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, plus food options for everyone, you can enjoy your personal favorites in company of family and friends for lunch or dinner… or even breakfast! It’s also where you can find pizza, soft serve and frozen yogurt — all open 24 hours a day, which ought to be enough for anybody.
- BlueIguana Cantina features freshly made tacos and burritos
- Comfort Kitchen – home cooking like Mama used to make
- Ol’ Fashioned BBQ -Classics like braised pork butt, smoked beef and dry-rubbed grilled chicken; potato salad, baked beans, mac “n” cheese, peach cobbler,etc.
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- Sweet Spot – Chocolate cheese cake, lemon cream pies,, fresh fruit medleys, etc
- Swirls – 24 hour ice cream & frozen yogurt
- Chef’s Choice. Get a taste of the world as the chef throws the spotlight on a variety of dishes from a different country each day. Enjoy shrimp quesadillas and tortilla soup from Mexico, braised beef bordelaise plus potato and leek soup from France, jerk chicken and Jamaican pepper stew from the Caribbean, or Manhattan clam chowder and southern fried chicken from the good ol’ USA. Indulge in the foods that make each place famous… and be sure to make this a delicious daily routine
- Pizza Pirate. While aboard, this is the place that will shiver your timbers and warm you to the bone, 24 hours a day, with a Margherita, Funghi, Prosciutto, Pepperoni or Quatttro Formaggi pizza served with a delicious Caesar salad.
- The Dining Room. A full three courses in an experience that’s filling, but never stuffy — after all, you’re just as likely to catch waiters table-dancing as you are to order dessert. Dessert’s included (along with the rest of your meal, by the way) in your fare. But don’t skip straight to dessert, because the main course is the main attraction — drop in daily and enjoy a rotating menu of delectable favorites like steak, roasted duck, scallops and prime rib.
- 24-hour room service (free room service menu items from 6am – 10pm)